All testing is confidential, free of charge, and offered on a first come, first served basis. Find your county below for more testing details in your area.
*Sometimes our testing services vary month-to-month, check CAP’s calendar for live info about testing schedules.
2236 SE Belmont Street, Portland OR
As you may be aware, Pivot and Multnomah County Health Department have provided HIV/STI “Just Checking” services for a number of years to the community. Due to changes in funding, Pivot is now providing these services independently in partnership with CAP’s new primary care health center, Prism Health. As we build and grow our capacity in offering these services, we have made some adjustments to the services we currently provide:
- As we actively work to increase our staff capacity and familiarity with new systems, we will have reduced client capacity on Tuesdays over the next few months. Once staff capacity is strengthened, we are hopeful to add increase the days that we provide “Just Checking” services.
- Pivot will no longer be able to provide treatment during Pivot “Just Checking” hours. We hope to return to this in-house capacity in the future. The Multnomah County STD Clinic on 4th & Stark (6th floor) and Prism Health (2236 SE Belmont, where Pivot is co-located) are both options for your treatment needs. Ask your tester or the reception staff if you have any questions about treatment or making an appointment.
- We continue to offer HIV/STI testing at Pivot throughout the week. Hours for these services are:
- Tuesday 5 – 8:30 (check in begins at 4:30 and is on a first come first serve basis): HIV/Syphilis/Chlamydia/Gonorrhea testing
- Wednesday 1-4: HIV & Syphilis testing
- Thursday 2-7: HIV & Syphilis testing
- Saturday 2-7: HIV & Syphilis testing
We want to thank you all, the community, in advance for your support as we look to grow our commitment to providing low barrier HIV/STI services to the LGBTQ+ community. We know these services are important to many of you, and apologize for any inconvenience our service transition causes you. We are looking forward to bringing you more robust HIV/STI testing and treatment services in late 2017. Please stay tuned to our Pivot facebook page and website for additional updates.
Cascade AIDS Project
520 NW Davis St Ste 215, Portland, OR
HIV testing available to anyone.
Monday/Wednesday: 10:00am-4:00pm NOTE: No testing on Wednesdays in July or August.
2885 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR
HIV/Syphilis testing available to patrons of STEAM.
1st Thursday: 4:00pm-7:00pm
2nd Saturday: 9:00pm-12:00am
3rd Tuesday: 6:00pm-9:00pm
4th Friday: 9:00pm-12:00am
234 SE Grand Ave, Portland, OR
HIV/Syphilis testing available to patrons of Hawk’s.
3rd Saturday: 8:00pm-12:00am
Urban League of Portland
10 N Russell St, Portland, OR
HIV testing available to anyone.
3rd Monday: 4:00pm-8:00pm
12550 SW 2nd St, Beaverton, OR
HIV/Syphilis testing services reserved for gay/bisexual/queer men and trans folks; no one turned away for services.
Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Center
1151 N Adair St, Cornelius, OR
Second Floor Reception Desk (Orange Team) | Segundo Piso Recepción (Espacio Naranja)
Walk-ins Welcome to Everyone | No se necesita una cita, todos bienvenidos
Se Habla Español
Thursday/Jueves: 3:00-7:00pm (HIV/VIH)
9775 SE Sunnyside Rd, Ste 200, Clackamas, OR
HIV testing services aimed at gay/bisexual/queer men and trans folks; No one turned away for services.
CAP – SW Washington
100 E 33rd Street, Suite 201B, Vancouver, WA
HIV/Syphilis/Chlamydia/Gonorrhea testing & treatment services aimed at gay/bisexual/queer men and trans folks. No one turned away for services.
* CLOSED Aug. 17, Aug. 22 and Aug. 24
HIV rapid tests only need a few drops of blood from a finger prick; results are ready in 20 minutes.
Hep C rapid tests only need a small drop of blood from a finger prick. Results are ready in 20 minutes. Hep C testing in only available to people with a history of injection drug use; people born 1945 – 1965; and/or people living with HIV and their sexual partners. This test is not suitable for those who have tested positive for Hep C in the past.
Syphilis testing requires a blood draw; results are ready in around 3 business days. Syphilis testing is only available to gay/ bisexual/ queer men and trans-identified individuals.
Gonorrhea & chlamydia testing requires a urine collection, rectal swab, and/or throat swab; results are ready in 7 days. Syphilis testing is only available to gay/ bisexual/ queer men and trans-identified individuals.
For Syphilis/Gonorrhea/Chlamydia results, please contact the health department of the county in which you tested:
Multnomah County (including Pivot): Call 503-988-5727 Monday-Friday 1:30pm-4:00pm
Washington County: Call 503-846-8851
Clark County: You will be contacted within two weeks of test date only in the case of a positive test result (360-397-8215)