- Insurance Assistance
- Do you need insurance? Have questions on how to apply or navigate your current coverage? CAP Health Insurance Coordinators are able to provide no-cost insurance assistance for all, regardless of HIV status and income level. As community partners, we can help in all avenues of insurance for the Oregon Health Plan and private insurance plans, including the Federal Marketplace. Contact us for more information about Insurance Assistance
- If you’re newly diagnosed, haven’t been involved in medical care for longer than six months, or are recently released from incarceration, our CareLink staff have the training and experience to help you get connected with medical care and help with other challenges you may be facing. Contact us for more information about CareLink
- Service Center
- The Service Center is a one-stop shop for housing and basic needs referrals. Drop by and let us help you find the services you need. The Service Center is located in CAP’s offices at 520 NW Davis Street, Portland, OR 97209, Second Floor. This is a secure and confidential space. No appointment is necessary. Walk-ins are welcomed and encouraged. The Service Center is open during the following hours:
Monday – Thursday 12:30pm – 4:30pm
Friday 12:30pm – 3:00pm
- Peer Support Services
- CAP’s Certified Peer Specialists build relationships with clients based on their shared life experience of living with HIV. Anyone who is HIV + and lives in the Portland-metro area, whose income is at or below 200% Federal Poverty Level, and is currently in need of additional mental health support, or linkage to care MAY APPLY for the program. Contact us for more information about Peer-to-Peer Services.
- +Steps 1 on 1 Counseling
- Living with HIV? Engage with +Steps our one-on-one counseling program that pairs you with a POZ Life Coach for an hour every week.