Everyone deserves to feel purposeful and valued.
One afternoon a week in CAP’s downtown Service Center, Employment Hours will be hosted by CAP’s Service Center Coordinator. Employment Hours will be open to both people living with HIV as well as members of the trans community regardless of their HIV Status. Outside of Employment Hours, people can still come to the Service Center to ask questions, as well as pick up resources around employment, education, and training.
- Clients creating employment “goal plans” with Service Center Coordinator
- Access to job listings (internet) and personalized assistance in job search strategies
- Cover letter and resume creation assistance
- Job related workshops (interviewing, resumes)
- Job service agencies connections and referrals (i.e. WorkSource, Goodwill, CCC)
Limited financial assistance available for job related expenses (shoes for a certain job, identification cards, tools, licensure) and program expenses (materials for workshops, participant resumes). Participants in need of financial assistance may apply during Employment Assistance Hours.
Employment Hours: Tuesdays 12:30-4:30 pm
Service Center Hours: Monday through Thursday, 12:30-4:30 pm and Fridays from 12:30-3:00 pm.